The Maryland Neuroimaging Center is available to researchers from the University of Maryland and other regional centers.
Available for use on-site:
- Functional MRI Stimulation and Response Recording System
- Real-Time Motion Tracking
- MR BioPac
- Physiological Recording System
- ECG * RESP * PPG * GSR * CO2/O2
- High-Quality Auditory System
- Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- IT Facilities for Imaging
- DICOM Server *Data Analysis Lab*
- Infrared Particpant Monitoring
- Response Devices
Current research fosters collaboration among neuroscientists, psychologists, cognitive scientists, engineers, and physicists.
Steps for Conducting Research at the Maryland Neuroimaging Center
- Contact the MR Physicist Dr. Wang Zhan to discuss project feasibility and technical details*
- Register New Research Project with the Maryland Neuroimaging Center
- Schedule Time in the MRI, EEG, and/or practice time in the Mock scanner
*Research must meet IRB requirements
Seed Grants are also available to sponsor UMD faculty use of the MRI scanner for the purpose of acquiring funding from an outside agency. Contact Sandy Collier at email@example.com for more information.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for available research opportunies.